Quipbank Trust Limited is an equipment bank which offers vehicles and equipment rental and sales options. It specializes in mining and construction equipment, agricultural equipment, automotive, trucks and trailers. It provides unique and creative solutions that meet clients’ expectations not only by realizing the business objectives but particularly by strict adherence to the ethical principles of equipment exchange.
Quipbank, the E. Africa’s largest equipment sharing platform, has partnered with leasing companies across the region to dispose and rent surplus good quality used equipment. We have also partnered with local and regional banks to rent equipment of distressed firms to enable debt mitigation. We stock assets from leading brands to offer efficient output and reduce the cost of construction and development of Africa. Quipbank is best poised to provide the highest quality rental machines and offering exceptional maintenance services towards customer satisfaction. We have entered into agreements with international firms such as Faspol from Poland, Achelis, SREI from India, Atlas Copco from Sweden and South Africa’s Hydraform to display and sell equipment on their behalf.
- We provide you with unique and creative solutions that meet our clients’ expectations, not only by realizing the business objectives but particularly by our strict adherence to the ethical principles of equipment banking
- A continuous search for opportunities beyond the agreed machinery/equipment depositing, exchanging and renting objectives
- Creative approaches to the clients’ special needs in order to find unique and tailored renting solutions
- Teamwork based on the implementation of progressive renting disciplines
- Professional quality of services
- Strong technological background.
- 24/7 availability
To implement sustainable services that improve access to investment opportunities.
To be the leading sales and rental company in delivering machinery and equipment while offering services and solutions in innovative and cost effective ways.